Induction Guidance System (VNA)
WIRE GUIDANCE – THE WAY FORWARD
Chappaly Industries offers a complete wire guidance system for guidance of Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) trucks in the VNA Racking system, including design, planning & coordination, floor cutting, laying of wire, application of suitable sealant, installation of transponders & frequency generator and finally programming and teaching of MHEs.
When choosing between Rail Guidance and Wire Guidance system, the overall cost of ownership should be borne in mind by the Owner of the Warehouse and below are some of the advantages of Wire Guidance over Rail Guidance. They are:
- Eliminate bottom rack beam & maximize utilization of the height
- Easier cleaning under racking and compliance with International regulations
- Less wear and tear on MHE due to banking into rails at start of aisle
- High volume or pick items can be placed by pallet jack
- Lower long-term maintenance costs on in aisle guidance
If you are planning a new Warehouse or changing the Material Storage & Handling system, please contact us for a free survey and proposal.